1. What is a hobby you would love to learn and why?
I could really learn to love surfing. I honestly believe that I would have to, being that as soon as I have saved up enough money to live on, I am outta here with a one way ticket to Hawaii! Aloha!
2. What do you wish you could have delivered to your house but does not deliver?
I do not understand why I can't have an appetizer from Applebee's, TGI Friday's, Chili's, Chi Chi's, Ruby Tuesday or anywhere delivered to my house as I am preparing dinner. Now that's showing customer loyalty! Am I not worthy?
3. What's your favorite snow day activity? Inside and out?
My favorite snow day activity inside would be reading in my Snuggie with a warm, rich mocha. My favorite snow day activity outside would have to be sledding, the running, pulling, laughing and falling are enough to keep my from feeling the cold for a while.
4. Would you meet a stranger from an Internet dating site?
I decline to answer and is craigslist considered an internet dating site? I'm just curious not admitting to anything that has not already been proven to be true. ;)
5. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose?
I would have to choose my family, Daddy and My 3D Angels. I am sure that while this is an obvious choice, it is also a foolish choice and could have the potential to send my Cuckoo Chronicles into overload. That's my family and we stick together, and I mean that literally- but that's another story.