Autism Speaks in awareness especially during April which marks the observance of Autism Awareness Month. The Light It Up Blue (#liub) campaign celebrates World Autism Awareness Day on April 2nd to Shine a Light on Autism.
How Blue Are You?
To Show Your Support for Autism Awareness You can-
Light It Up Blue on Facebook and Twitter with Twibbon.
Light It Up Blue at home and in your community with blue lighting and decorations.
Light It Up Blue with family, friends and coworkers and dress in blue clothing or accessories available from Autism Speaks.
Light It Up Blue when you donate to Autism Speaks or by texting 25383 to make a $10 donation.
Light It Up Blue with awareness and education from the resources available at Autism Speaks.
Did you know ... (via Autism Speaks)
- Autism now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys
- Autism prevalence figures are growing
- Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
- Autism costs a family $60,000 a year on average
- Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
How Blue Are You? Share Below if You Will Support Light It Up Blue on April 2nd for Autism Awareness!
Count Me In!