Possibly considered high end market for many interested buyers, the value of the toy home was assessed by scaling up from its actual playset property size and projected onto an imaginary half acre of land. This luxury PLAYMOBIL house, suitable accomodations for toy figurine families, features two levels, 5,676 square feet, and includes a spacious guesthouse and private pool. Any interest?
The brilliant, creative teams of Trulia, a leading home search resource for home buyers and renters, have also estimated the value of the house in two other prime real estate markets. The value of the house was assessed lower in The Hamptons, with the home valued at $4,788,269 and an even better score in Miami, with the price of the home valued at $1,627,313.
In 2013, the real estate experts at Trulia similarly valued the infamous Barbie’s Dream House at a whopping $25 million. The one-bedroom dreamhome was scaled up to 8,500 square feet and located on 23,456 square feet of imaginary land on the beach in the upscale Malibu area.
The PLAYMOBIL Modern Luxury Mansion is more reasonably avaailable at Amazon and specialty toy retailers nationwide with additional furniture and accessories playsets sold separately. For those upscale, posh figurines considering living the high life, PLAYMOBIL also features the newest models of a luxury yacht and convertible.
As the new addition to the product line was announced, Sarah Blair-Miller, Marketing Coordinator for PLAYMOBIL USA states, “We are proud of our Modern Luxury Mansion and are sure that buyers in the market for an upscale home will appreciate all the unique touches including a loft bed with slide in the kids’ room, the guest suite, and hidden wall safe.”
Selma Hepp, Trulia’s Chief Economist remarked, “This beautiful Bauhaus-inspired home is truly unique. According to our recent ‘American Dream Home Survey,’ today’s buyers aspire to have three key characteristics in their dream home which this style embodies – open floor plan, gourmet kitchen and balcony with a view. This modern style draws the coastal lifestyle into your living room creating a breathtaking indoor-outdoor experience.”
The PLAYMOBIL Modern Luxury Mansion, which in its much smaller, real-life version features high-end amenities making it the perfect dream home for humans, or little figurines. The two-floor Modern Luxury Mansion features:
· Master bedroom with huge walk-in wardrobe/modern dressing room and hidden lockable safe.
· Child’s bedroom featuring a loft bed with a detachable slide so that wake-up time is an adventure each and every morning.
· Modern bathroom featuring separate shower stall and tub, and large vanity.
· Gourmet eat-in kitchen—truly a centerpiece of the house featuring top-of-the line appliances and a center island that can be utilized for food prep and dining.
· Separate dining area suitable for both casual and formal dining and featuring beautiful views.
· Living room that includes high-end modern designed furniture and elaborate entertainment system (including flat screen TV, etc.).
· Fitness room equipped with bike, weights, and other workout gear.
· Pool and deck featuring a swimming pool trimmed with decorative limestone and wooden deck for soaking up the sun, family barbecues, and more.
· Guest Suite that is a perfect spot for guests to enjoy a little privacy and features a living room, private bathroom, and kitchen. Guests can sleep on the convertible day bed in the living room.
A leading toy manufacturer for over 50 years and a family favorite in our home, PLAYMOBIL continues to create toys appealing to all ages. Demonstrating an understanding of the importance of open-ended, imaginative play, PLAYMOBIL pays great attention to detail, creating intricate and fun toys that adhere to the highest safety standards for our children.
For more infomation visit PLAYMOBIL
PLAYMOBIL, Germany’s largest toy manufacturer, is headquartered in Zirndorf, Germany and has been producing toys for over 40 years. The company distributes its toys in more than 100 countries and employs more than 4,000 people. Subsidiaries are located in the United States, Canada, France, UK, Benelux, Italy, Greece, Northern Europe, Spain and Portugal, Mexico, Austria and Switzerland.
For more information visit Trulia
Trulia® is a vibrant home shopping marketplace, focused on giving home buyers, sellers and renters the information they need to make better decisions. On mobile and the Web, Trulia provides house hunters with insights and unique information about properties, neighborhoods and real estate agents. Additionally, Trulia offers data and information about schools, crimes, commute times, and the real estate market.