Thank you to the team from Captain McFinn's Swim and Play App for sponsoring this advertorial.
Challenging my 4 year-old with new and innovative educational apps to include into our curriculum of homeschool happenings is a very competitive task. Our newest addition to our educational app rotation is Captain McFinn’s Swim and Play app. In the bubbly, interactive app, Captain McFinn's Swim and Play uses live, interactive guided play, with real people or "Explorers" to respond in real time in response to your child's engagement with Captain McFinn’s interactive undersea world. Providing both education and entertainment, the app's content presents moral dilemmas and behavior models allowing children to "create positive change in their world by becoming good people."
- Daily learning activities guided by a live McFinn Explorer
- Over 200 animated hot spots with fun McFinn characters
- Badges for activity completion
- Drawing Tool
- Sand Castle Building Game
- Dress Up game
- Music Game
- Option to share creations with the Explorer
- Chat Box for asking the Explorer questions
- Clap Button for cheering on other users
- Full length McFinn episodes and music videos
Captain McFinn’s Swim & Play app offers kids teachable moments developing essential life skills that are useful at home, in school and in daily social settings. Featuring colorful badges that we earned by completing fun activities, my son especially enjoyed the clap button allowing him the chance to clap for other players, himself, Captain McFinn and every fishy friend floating along. Also included is a helpful chat box for parents to gain valuable information and support, after patiently awaiting for my, I mean, their turn to explore.