1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013?
I always have the goal of becoming better organized and more efficient in my time management. Family time and spiritual time are also areas where I am always tweaking. With all of that and our everyday busyness/business, I keep the goal of peace (in my mind, at least) as a constant tease.
2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013?
I plan to travel the world in 2013. Thank God for the Travel Channel!
3. What room is never cleaned in your house?
Our bedroom. :( The moment it's clean, the children must come in to give their creative/counterproductive input.
4. What food must be in your house at all times?
Cheese! American, Cheddar, Swiss, Muenster, Mozzarella, Provolone, Parmesan, Ricotta, even Cream Cheese will do. We will find something to put it on!
5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person?
Huggie Hugger! (((hugs))) Hugs are fun! (in my Yo Gabba Gabba voices)