1. Where do you hide junk when people come over?
Oh, no! Secrets! I have one of those big storage totes that I use for swiping the dining room table, living room floor and stairs clear. The kitchen is off limits if it is still in "Morning Madness" aftermath.
2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?
Rarely, they all just tell you what you want to hear. The newspaper is usually more informative for me.
3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?
New Year's Eve! It's all about family, friends, food and the future. I love to start the year in positivity.
4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?
My solar-powered, wi-fi enabled, all-weather iPhone. Let's get to work on that one, Apple!
5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?
I have never seen Dexter, but I'd probably be too scared to tell. My husband likes to say "Snitches get stitches" a little too much for me. O-o
Hey I'm a new follower I think we need to petition for apple to get on with the all weather i phone maybe you should patent it then sue the ass off of them looking forward to your posts.ReplyDelete
Hey James! Thanks for taking a chance and being one of the first followers of my new blog. I'm on it! www.patentit.com here I come. I truly don't mind being Ms. Apple! I follow back, Happy Blogging!ReplyDelete