1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby?
I have the daily privilege and honor. Here's my face----> O~o
2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn't in it?
Only if there was nothing else to watch or do. Or if I was with a fun group with good eats! : P
3. What is the best compliment you have received?
My son was complimented by teachers and administrators for being polite and having very mannerly behavior. His teacher shared this at a conference and complimented our parenting.
4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating?
No, I might wear black clothing that compliments my comfy walking shoes.
5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why?
My favorite bible verse is Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, sainthood the LORD.
Love that verse! But you didn't say why... ;)ReplyDelete
Stopping in from Harvest of Friends. Come by 100lb Countdown, Like Me on FB Push 2 a New You or Follow Me on Twitter @100LBC
Thanks! Oh, I find that verse to be the reassurance that I need when I am facing opposition and trying times. I am a new follower of your blog!ReplyDelete