Posted by niecyisms | Creative Learning Center Studios on
- Other Apps
1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make?
2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box?
I wrap presents for the little ones and family that we see on or about the holidays. We use gift bags for those we may not see until the summer, it's easier to make last minute gift swaps with gifts we plan to "re-gift".
3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house?
Thermostat is off during the summer, we are pretty comfortable here in the mountains. Winter setting is usually about 60 upstairs with mommy working the fireplace. My Cinderella costume is definitely NOT a ball gown. :(
4. When thinking of your "Christmas to-do list" what percentage "done" are you?
I am about 75% completed and only need to wrap/bag presents and shop for those people we usually see after the holidays (December 26th Clearance Sales!).
5. Do you do the "Elf on a Shelf"? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into?
I am the 'Elf on the Shelf'! You better watch out! O~o