1. How many times have you moved and do you have any tips?
I have made 8 moves in my life, the last two were the biggies. Tips? Make a checklist, keep track of your valuables and important documents and get help from reliable, trustworthy people.
2. Do you have a budget for the holidays, or just keep sliding the credit card and have a heart attack in Jan?
I have a budget for the library! (ewwww... the penalties, the horror!). We saved for Christmas shopping and shopped early (Thanksgiving night!) and shopped wisely (coupons)
3. What is the one medical thing you avoid like the plague?
I have had 3 lovely children and still have a fear of needles and the sight of blood. :0/
4. What your least favorite Christmas song?
I love Christmas and Christmas music, I have to say, The Little Drummer Boy is a little less than festive. Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum
5. This Christmas are you spending more, less or about the same? Why?
It seems like we spent more because we shopped in one big shopping trip. We probably spent about the same and got more for our money. Woo Hoo! I <3 Black Friday Sales!