Posted by niecyisms | Creative Learning Center Studios on
- Other Apps
1. Does your family coordinate clothing for church on holidays like Easter?
No, we never have coordinated outfits for Easter, but for almost every other holiday or event I try to subliminally suggest coordinated clothes. It's getting a little bit more difficult now, I think they are on to me. Shhhh!
2. How do you get out of a funk?
Music, Fresh Air, Reading, Writing, Crying, Dark Chocolate - in no particular order.
3. Online friends - real friendships or not?
Real in my world, that's about all I have time for. I say they are real, they are real, aren't they?
4. What is the one food you must eat in a restaurant (not make yourself)?
As crazy as it seems, fried chicken is just not on my list of accomplishments. Fried chicken smells so absolutely delicious and when it's seasoned and cooked to perfection, just happiness. Before the magic happens and I am looking at raw, bloody, disgusting poultry, my stomach does flip flops and I can't bring myself to handle the chicken in any way. I am frowning now at the thought!
5. What would happen in your home if you ran out of ketchup?
My children would undoubtedly destroy the interior of the car, in hopes that a forgotten packet of ketchup might be found between the diapers in the baby bag, under the car mats maybe in the trunk. There has to be Ketchup somewhere!