Posted by niecyisms | Creative Learning Center Studios on
- Other Apps
I Was Nominated for A Liebster Award
Thank you to the lovely
Erin from http://www.ekesmom.com
How it works:
You list 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
You then nominate 11 other bloggers (with less than 200 followers) and give them 11 questions to answer!
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. Yellow is such a cheerful and happy color that really does motivate and rejuvenate me, also my signature color.
2. We recently had a new addition to our family- actually two new additions. We now have two rescue cats, a beautiful, elegant black cat, Karma and her feisty baby tuxedo cat, Kismet.
3. My husband's birthday is December 18th an my birthday is December 19th. He's 2 years and a day older than I am.
4. Our children's names all begin with the letter "D".
5. The Great Wall of China, Australia and The Mall of America are on my "Bucket List".
6. I studied French and Latin in Middle School because of a programming error and then a schedule conflict. J'em appelle Denise. E Pluribus Unum. (That was some time ago!)
7. My first childhood pet was a German Shepherd named Sensei, he was so gentle that I remember riding on his back like a pony.
8. If cheese is an option, I will almost always go for the cheese and I have raised my kids likewise.
9. Calendars, charts, checklists and storage containers can put a smile on my face. I am an organizer and clutter drives me insane.
10. Theme songs are the best! I can not resist sing along with a fun theme song.
11. Our family has had many blessings and many challenges in the past. We may not always be happy but we are always family. We have Faith, family and friends to help keep us together. We are blessed. I am blessed.
Erin's questions for nominees:
1. Is your family complete?
Our family is completely cuckoo! We have a full house with Mom, Dad, out teen, tween and toddler and our "kitty kids" Karma & Kismet. We have a full house and we wouldn't have it any other way. We live, we laugh, we love. Good deal!
2. What is your go-to weeknight dinner?
It's a toss up. If we have all of the ingredients at home- it's Taco Night! I think that almost every guest that we have entertained for dinner has at some point enjoyed Taco Night at our house. Second Place goes to Pasta Surprise! We love the versatility of pasta and we have had pasta in so many different ways- tomato sauce, alfredo sauce, butter sauce, cheese sauce with meat and without, hot and cold. Always something different, almost always a crowd-pleaser.
3. What was your favorite stage of your child's/children's development?
My background is in Early Childhood Education and I enjoy the age of development and discovery in Pre-School aged children. The energy, curiosity and emergent learners are an incredible combination to observe and interact with as they develop into their own personalities. It's a challenging stage but necessary, and so worthwhile to cherish.
4. What is your favorite candy?
Dark Chocolate. I accept chocolate, hold the caramel, extra almonds.
5. How did you first meet your SO?
My Story- We met professionally at my job and after a few days of working together on a project, we were mutually attracted to one another. We shared many common interests and enjoyed spending time together and also with our respective children. We live, we laugh, we love. That's where our busy, little toddler joined the cast.
His Story- I stalked him. --_--
6. What is you average daily outfit?
My professional attire is no longer in my daily rotation. I now am a tee shirt and skinny jeans girl. I dress it up or down with flip-flops, Uggs, heels, fluffy scarves, bright sweaters or a hoodie. It's a different kinda life for me now.
7. What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
Just about any reality TV show is an attention grabber. Unfortunately, I rarely have time to indulge.
8. You are childless for half an hour, what do you do?
I would be getting pics for an Amber Alert! Seriously, can I actually ever be childless for half an hour? Tell me the secret, they just can't stay away.
9. Which of your children's toys do you like to play with the most?
I miss our teen's Barbie doll collection. There was one Barbie doll that was my doll when we played and she was the cutest! Divorce stinks. We couldn't take her Barbie doll collection when we moved and the poor 100's of Barbie dolls that were just another casualty of divorce are now all gone too soon.
10. What is your favorite new life-hack?
Let me think- I really would have to say that I use my iPhone as my "brain". Why waste time thinking? I really use my phone in some form to do just about everything. Oh, please don't let anything bad happen to my "brain".
11. What is your favorite muffin? Why?
Warm, chocolate chip muffins are my favorite. I'm not much of a muffin-person, but chocolate makes everything better!
Here are my nominees...
Here are your questions-
1. What was your first pet?
2. Who was your favorite childhood cartoon character?
3. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
4. Where did you last vacation?
5. What is your all time favorite movie and why?
6. What was your worst recipe fail what was the outcome?
7. What is your favorite recreational activity?
8. How do you get dressed both socks, then both shoes or sock, shoe, sock, shoe?
9. Have you travelled internationally? Where?
10. Who did you last visit?
11. What is a necessary luxury in your dream home?
Rules are here:
This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It works like this: you start by being nominated by a fellow blogger who likes what you have been posting, then you tell 11 random facts about yourself, and answer 11 questions. You then get to nominate 11 fellow bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer.
Have fun and comment below when you have re-posted I cannot wait to see who you nominate!