Posted by niecyisms | Creative Learning Center Studios on
- Other Apps
Friday, February 7, 2014 is
National Wear Red Day
10th Anniversary of Go Red for Women
1. Go Red because heart disease is the number one cause of death of women and is more deadly than all forms of cancer.
2. Go Red because as many as 80% of heart attacks and strokes can be treated, prevented and even ended, by women learning the risk factors that put them at higher risk and taking proactive preventative actions.
3. Go Red because women can take care for their heart health by embracing a healthier diet and incorporating physical activity into your lifestyle, which is often more essential to preventing heart disease than medication.
4. Go Red because current research indicates that stressful living may potentially cause an increase in heart rate and blood pressure possibly resulting in damage to the artery walls of the heart.
5. Go Red because you can make a difference in the lives of other women through education, empowerment and support. Get involved with Go Red for Women today.
Why Do YOU Go Red?
Take the #GoRedChallenge