Nominees who accept are to write a blog post which includes the following:
*Thank the person who has nominated you and link back to their blog by posting a link on your blog post.
*Copy and display the Liebster Award in your blog post.
*Answer the 11 questions about yourself, which are given to you by the person who nominated you.
*Write 11 random facts about yourself.
*Nominate 11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award. They should have less than 1000 followers.
*Think of 11 new questions for the bloggers you have nominated and write them in your post.
*Inform the selected bloggers that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and link back to your own post so that they can learn about it (if they don’t already about it) and so that they know what questions to answer.
Here are Susan's 11 questions for her nominees who accept the award to answer:
1. Olivia Pope or Jack Bauer?
I am officially the corniest person alive. I know that Olivia Pope is from Scandal and Jack Bauer is from 24. (Not really sure) I can tell you more about Thomas the Tank Engine and all of the Really Useful Engines. That's how I roll! :)
2. Cake or Pie?
Whichever has chocolate chips, frosting, drizzle or filling is for me.
3. Manicure or Pedicure?
Both! I have hands and feet and I love them each the same. Just please, don't tickle my toesies.
4. Which is worse – cleaning up blood or cleaning up vomit?
I guess vomit. I'm a chain vomitter and I will surely react to vomit sooner than blood. In the end, the result is the same- I. Will. Vomit.
5. Facial hair on men: lots, well manscaped or clean shave?
Manscaping = sexy. ;)
6. Heels (if yes, how many inches) or flats?
Yes, please. I start at 3 inches and up.
7. Fourth of July or New Years?
New Years Eve is a family time and I enjoy having my family all together. Awwwww...
8. Christmas or Thanksgiving?
Christmas! We are Christian and while Thanksgiving is also a great time to get together, we are even more thankful to get together in celebration of Jesus' birthday.
9. Kale or Broccoli?
Kale as per Dr. Oz. My kale chips are awesome!
10. Winter Olympics or Summer Olympics?
Summer Olympics - watching all of the winter sports just makes me cold. Brrrr!
11. Gluten or Gluten-Free?
I'm good with Gluten. So far so good!
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. Yellow is such a cheerful and happy color that really does motivate and rejuvenate me, also my signature color.n to our family
2. We recently had a new addition to our family- actually two new additions. We now have two rescue cats, a beautiful, elegant black cat, Karma and her feisty baby tuxedo cat, Kismet.
3. My husband's birthday is December 18th an my birthday is December 19th. He's 2 years and a day older than I am.
4. Our children's names all begin with the letter "D".
5. The Great Wall of China, Australia and The Mall of America are on my "Bucket List".
6. I studied French and Latin in Middle School because of a programming error and then a schedule conflict. J'em appelle Denise. E Pluribus Unum. (That was some time ago!)
7. My first childhood pet was a German Shepherd named Sensei, he was so gentle that I remember riding on his back like a pony.
8. If cheese is an option, I will almost always go for the cheese and I have raised my kids likewise.
9. Calendars, charts, checklists and storage containers can put a smile on my face. I am an organizer and clutter drives me insane.
10. Theme songs are the best! I can not resist sing along with a fun theme song.
11. Our family has had many blessings and many challenges in the past. We may not always be happy but we are always family. We have Faith, family and friends to help keep us together. We are blessed. I am blessed.
2. Who was your favorite childhood cartoon character?
3. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
4. Where did you last vacation?
5. What is your all time favorite movie and why?
6. What was your worst recipe fail what was the outcome?
7. What is your favorite recreational activity?
8. How do you get dressed both socks, then both shoes or sock, shoe, sock, shoe?
9. Have you travelled internationally? Where?
10. Who did you last visit?
11. What is a necessary luxury in your dream home?
Remember The Rules:
This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It works like this: you start by being nominated by a fellow blogger who likes what you have been posting, then you tell 11 random facts about yourself, and answer 11 questions. You then get to nominate 11 fellow bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer.
Congratulations Bloggers! Have fun and remember to Comment below when you have re-posted I am excited to see who you nominate for a Liebster Award!