Posted by Denise Murray on
- Other Apps
We're Hosting Another #DisneySide @ Home Celebration!
|#DisneySide Delivery Day 2014|
DisneySide @Home Celebration Hostess Kit 2014 DisneySide @Home Celebration Kit
The 2015 pixie dust, fun-filled DisneySide @Home Celebration Kit includes-
* Disney Tablecloth, Plates, Napkins, Cups and Decorations *
* Disney Mickey Mouse Tattoos, Sticker Pad and Pencils *
* Disney Pin the Smile on Mickey, BINGO, Disney Trivia, Word Search and Matching Game *
* HP CMYK (Create Memories You Keep) Gift Packs *
* Disney Vacation Planning DVD and Luggage Tags *
* Disney Invitations, Party Banner, Favor Boxes and Food Labels *
* Mickey Mouse Cake Pan *
* Duff Goldman Tie Dye Cake Mix *
* Mickey and Minnie Snack Stand, Snack Boxes and Snack Bags *
* Disney Princess Nail Polish *
* Disney Princess Palace Pets *
* Wisk, Snuggle, all, BeyondMeat and Soy Vey Goodies *
...and so much more!
|Share Your #DisneySide|
We keep our American Tourister luggage, the Official Luggage of Walt Disney World and Disneyland ready and waiting for our next Disney adventure. Our last visit to Walt Disney World was an incredible business/pleasure combo. With a teen, tween and tot, there is always a little Disney magic for everyone.We still have our Disney vacation sights set on Aulani, Disney Hawaii's resort. Maybe this will be the year for us to make it happen. Who knows where we enjoy our next vacation to show our DisneySide? I'm open to suggestions, and contributions- of course!
The magic of Disney is an experience like no other. Share your #DisneySide!
I received the following free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. As the owner of this blog, niecyisms and nestlings, I am compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. This blog may contain affiliate links. Even though, as the writer/owner of this blog receiving compensation for posts or advertisements, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experiences on those topics or products. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in the honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question