August is a free-spirited, fun-loving time of the year, as well as National Peach Month. Sunny days are just peachy for picking, eating and enjoying quick and delicious peach recipe delights. When the summer days of August become memories of happiness, here are a few tasty peach recipes and snacks full of peachy perfection. Indulge in these pretty as a peach recipes and treats that are always in season.
Thank you to our partners for the courtesy of sponsoring this content with promotional product and information for editorial content purposes.
Pretty as a Peach Recipes & Treats Always in Season
Welch’s Mixed Fruit- Fruit Snacks bring together an assortment of your favorite fruits, with white grape, peach, strawberry, orange and more! A great choice for snacking, Welch’s Fruit Snacks are made with real fruit, are fat-free, gluten-free and contain no artificial preservatives.
Natural Peach Ice Pop & Sherbet
This recipe was contributed by HUROM
3 large peaches
* Wash the peaches thoroughly, and remove pits. Slice into appropriate sizes.
* Extract sliced peaches in your juicer. Add a touch of honey to less sweet fruit.
* For Ice Pops- Freeze the extracted juice into an ice pop container.
* For Sherbet- Sherbet is a frozen fruit juice or beverage, and you can adjust texture of sherbet with milk or gelatin. Freeze in a wide container, when semi-frozen scrape with a fork.
Bonus Tip- Swap out the peaches with your other favorite fruits to make fun flavors!
Peachy Keen Cocktail
This recipe was contributed by Santa Margherita
Bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
3 Fresh Peaches, pitted and halved
½ Tsp Fresh Ginger, chopped
3 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
3 Cups Crushed Ice
* Place peaches, sugar, lime juice, ginger and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG in blender.
* Blend at medium speed until smooth.
* Add ice to the blender, process, and enjoy!
Peach Nectarine Fizz
This recipe was contributed by Sparkling Ice
3 oz Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine
2 oz Champagne or Sparkling Wine
Sliced peaches for Garnish
* Pour champagne, then Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine over ice.
* Garnish with sliced peaches and enjoy!
Post a Comment
Tell Me What You Think!