Posted by Denise Murray on
- Other Apps
Thank you to the Super Wubble Brite promotional team for the courtesy of providing gratis product for editorial content purposes.
Take Play to the Next Level with Super Wubble Brite
It looks like a bubble, plays like a ball! It lights up and changes color!
Are you trying to keep up with all of the amazing Wubble Ball products? I'll give you a cheat sheet- the fun all started with the original the amazing Wubble Bubble Ball, then expanded to include the Tiny Wubble Bubble Ball, Wubble X Anti-Gravity Bubble Ball, Super Glo Wubble Bubble Ball, Glo Wubble X, Water Wubble Water Balloon ball, Super Wubble Bubble Ball, and now the Super Wubble Brite, LED Light-Up Wubble Ball.
Feeling just like the Wubble Bubble Ball, stretchy, squishy and squashy, Super Wubble Brite displays a colorful light show changing from from red to blue to green to purple, and all colors in between. Created for long lasting play, the durable, stretchable technology of Xpandium allows the Super Wubble Brite to start out small, then inflate with the included super pump to super tall. Enjoy squeezing, bouncing, and dancing in the dark with your Super Wubble Brite for next level fun.
Important Wubble Bubble Advice from the Wubble Bubble Team-
- Do Not use your Wubble as a flotation device—in any way!
Even though it floats on water, it’s way too stretchy and big to work as a flotation device. Please, please don’t try that!
- Do Not bounce on a Wubble like it’s a trampoline! It’s strong, but it’s not indestructible, and doing something like that would be dangerous!
- Do Not inflate your Wubble over 36 inches! Sure, it CAN be inflated larger, but then you void your warranty, and you make the skin so thin that it can be damaged much easier. As we all know, a popped Wubble is no fun!
- Do Not fill your Wubble with water! It gets WAY too heavy to have any fun with.
- Do Not trap anyone UNDER your Wubble! EVER! You could make them suffocate! Please, please don’t ever do anything like that!
- Do Not poke, stick, pick, jab, bite, or claw your Wubble with anything sharp! It will pop. You will be sad. We will be sad for you… The whole thing will just be very sad and that is not what Wubbles are all about!
Super Wubble Brite is available at Target, Toys R Us, Amazon, and at WubbleBall.com
As the owner of this blog, niecyisms and nestlings, I am compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. This blog may contain affiliate links. Even though, as the writer/owner of this blog receiving compensation for posts or advertisements, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experiences on those topics or products. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in the honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.