here's no limit to the fun to be had when it comes to Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty. Featuring an exclusive collection of unique putty selections, each created with unique effects and characteristics, for you to tear, bounce, pop, stretch to your gooey fingers' content. Take a look at our crazy calming and creative tips for Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty play.
Thank you to Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty and their promotional team for the courtesy of providing gratuitous product for editorial content purposes. This content may contain affiliate links.
Crazy Calming and Creative Tips for Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty Play
Our family often chooses to entertain themselves with Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty because it's mesmerizing fun, there's an added bonus that I know it's a safe, non-toxic, quality putty for the whole family to enjoy. Committed to inspiring others through STEM learning, all products meet and exceed safety check process tests for safety and satisfaction.
It's important to note that Thinking Putty is not recommended for children under 3 years of age, as it does potentially pose a choking hazard. Select products, including Magnetic Thinking Putty or Mixed by Me® Kits, are strongly recommended for children 8 years of age and up. All product precaution guidelines are available for review online.
Using calming therapeutic actions involved in manipulating putty develops fine motor skills for improved strength and dexterity, as well provides hands-on sensory experiences. Allowing for creative expression, high-quality putty provides open-ended activities which also strengthen hands and improve grasping capabilities. Benefits from developing fine motor skills using Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty include-
- Grasp Precision
- Hand Strength
- Thumb Web Strengthening
- Finger Isolations
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Bilateral (Right/Left Hand) Coordination
- Midline Crossing Exercises
Creative and calming tips for using Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty-
- Roll small beads of putty between your thumb and each one of your other fingers.
- Create a variety of long snakes of different lengths
- Stretch putty to make into rolls to cut with safety scissors.
- Build an assortment of long rolls of putty into a variety of spiral shapes.
- Design a maze with putty to walk through with fingers .
- Squish putty into a flattened circle to slice with flat-edged tools.
- Shape a mini landscape with rivers, lakes, and mountains for small action figures and animal to explore.
- Construct a maze for a ball to roll through by being blown with a straw.
- Form letters of the alphabet from putty.
As the owner of the digital content published by Creative Learning Center Studios, I am compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. This content may contain affiliate links. Even though, as the writer/owner of this blog receiving compensation for posts or advertisements, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experiences on those topics or products. This content abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in the honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
Post a Comment
Tell Me What You Think!