combining "proven learning science with Hollywood-quality animation and state-of-the-art game design to create books, card games, worksheets, and video games that improve the literacy outcomes of kids aged 4–13". Now you know why your family needs to know Mrs Wordsmith.
Important Reading and Writing Dates
National Reading Day - March 2nd
National Reading Month - March
National Writing Day - June 23rd
National Novel Writing Month - November
Thank you to the promotional team for Mrs Wordsmith for the courtesy of providing gratuitous product for editorial content purposes. This content may contain affiliate links.
Here's Why Your Family Needs to Know Mrs Wordsmith
Mrs Wordsmith is more than a person, envision an entire team of artists, game designers, writers, data scientists, teachers, and researchers. That's the innovation of this educational brand, founded in 2015 by Sofia Fenichell, mother and writer with a simple vision- "to create educational content that worked, and that her kids wanted to use".
Keeping interest in learning with lively graphics, the Mrs Wordsmith collection of books, games, and apps successfully improving reading and writing skills. I have to admit, I'm learning quite a lot from the well-researched, skill-building guides, developed in accordance with Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts & Literacy.
5 Essential Reading and Writing Tips
- Define and Develop Your Topic - Preparation to write is an important first step. Consider the main idea and supporting content to make your message clear.
- Organize Your Information and Thoughts - Direct the flow of your writing with an outline of important details and talking points.
- Write and Rewrite - Drafting and editing are an essential step in the writing process. Once you write out your first draft, take a break then reread your work or have a knowledgeable proofreader offer feedback for a final rewrite.
- Read Together as a Family - Setting aside time whenever possible to read on a regularly scheduled daily basis is an ideal habit to form. Spending as little as 15 minutes reading each day helps build reading fluency and comprehension skills.
- Discuss/Retell Stories for Comprehension - Tell me more! Open up the conversation to demonstrate an understanding of reading materials and add to the excitement of continued reading.
From the collection, Mrs Wordsmith widely acclaimed titles include-
As the owner of the digital content featured by Creative Learning Center Studios, I am compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. This content may contain affiliate links. Even though, as the writer/owner of this content receiving compensation for posts or advertisements, I will always share my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. This website abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in the honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.